Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NOVEMBER 2013

...I know a woman




artist Annie Humphrey


What a wonderful discovery for me today! love her cover of Jim Boyd and Sherman Alexie's song 'Falling Down and Falling Apart'....the youtube posting was dated May 26, 2013 by coyotendahouse......considering my previous post of today right here, and May 26 being my father's birthday....I am sweetly... gently reminded of the love and good medicine that covers me; and comes from The Great Physician.......and I am grateful

......reminded also that my 'Lesson' on the CRIT Reservation, and my 'Destiny' to meet 'the Two' took place on that stretch of highway May 26, 2013 in the Arizona Desert.............'Rez~ervation for Two'...............
                        plenty of room at the Table for more........


No comments:

Post a Comment