Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SEPTEMBER 2013

"DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER"



I love Severus Snape! My high school English teacher was my Professor Snape......like Neville Longbottom, I was terrified of Mr. Vincent.......and for good reason too! He could wing a piece of chalk faster than a speeding bullet and hit his target! He was able to appear behind you out of nowhere!.....PAY ATTENTION!............. You can be sure that he taught us Magic!....... Poetry, Potions, and Places beyond the mundane. Too bad it took me all these years to appreciate the lesson and the teacher. I do now.

The mind of J. K. Rowling and the Potter series is astounding to me.





Alan Rickman..........There's no one like him.



Joseph C. Vincent ...May 1965.......There was no one like him.

2 comments:

  1. A great synopsis of the realization of the way Literature takes us to the past, through the present with the ultimate destination, the future. This sight is a treat for the mind ... way to go helloworld420.blogspot.com ... keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and a gracious good day to you as well MJ Jordan.

    ReplyDelete